Surrey Women in Business Award finalists announced
On Wednesday, March 7, the Surrey Board of Trade will host the third annual Surrey Women in Business Awards luncheon. This event recognizes the hard work of Surrey’s businesswomen and their contributions to the community.
Nominations were submitted in five categories and judged on the nominee’s work in Surrey, business acumen, leadership, balanced lifestyle and community involvement and service.
The finalists are (in alphabetical order by last name):
• Cathrine Levan, Kickstart Communications Inc.
• Saima Naz, Higher Grade Learning Centre
• Kim Russell, Canadian Tourism College
• Naz Kullar, Community Savings Credit Union
• Ronnie Singh, Surrey Dental Hygiene Clinic
• Vivienne Wilke, City of Surrey
• Kristen Ash, Helping Hands Rehabilitation Clinic Inc.
• Jane Graydon, BC Biomedical Laboratories Ltd.
• Amy Hennessy, FortisBC
• Ingrid Bos, Coast Capital Savings
• Tricia Chio, Business Development Bank of Canada
• Ellie King, The Royal Canadian Theatre Company
Not-for-Profit Executive Category:
• Marilyn Herrmann, Surrey Food Bank
• Kathleen Kennedy-Strath, Kinsmen Lodge
• Laurie Larsen, CUPE 402
The luncheon event will be held Wednesday, March 7 at the Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel (15269 104 Ave.). Registration and lunch will be at 11:30 a.m., with the program taking place from 12–1:30 p.m.
Attendees can purchase tickets for $50 +HST each or $300 +HST for a table of six from the Surrey Board of Trade at 604-581-7130, or at www.businessinsurrey.com.
For more information regarding the Surrey Women in Business Awards, contact Anita Huberman at 604-581-7130 or email@example.com.