Seasonal sparkle: Here's The Leader's holiday light list
Local residents have been busy lighting up their homes for the holidays. Here are some of the best:
• The Kinna family in Cloverdale, 16956 60A Ave., is once again collecting money for the Surrey Memorial Hospital Foundation. Donations will go towards the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Lights are on Dec. 1 to Jan. 2, Sunday to Thursday from 5-10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5-11 p.m.
• The 10th annual Lagerstrom Lights show is now on at 15466 91A Ave. To those not familiar with the display, it has nearly 40,000 lights, run by computer, and is synchronized to music. For their 10th anniversary, the Lagerstroms have brought back all of the favourite musical sequences from over the years. More information can be found at www.lightup.ca
• The duelling Griswolds have turned it up a notch with more lights and ornaments than last year at 12880 and 12881 104A Ave.
• The Haggarty Christmas House, 15659 93A Ave., has quite the light display in all the traditional Christmas colours. Almost 15,000 lights, including toy soldiers, candlesticks, lit trees, and Santa and his nine reindeer in a life-size sleigh. The display is on from 6-11 p.m. until Jan. 1. Donations are accepted for B.C. Children’s Hospital.
• The Cousins family has a display at 15630 111 Ave., with the number of lights growing every year, as well as ornaments, inflatable Santas and other decorations. The lights are turned on each weekday from 5-9:30 p.m.
• Bob and Maureen Mussato have a christmas display with thousands of lights and ornaments which are on display daily from 5-11 p.m. at 11458 86 Ave.
• The Gaucher family home is all lit up at 11084 153A St.
• 16681 20 Ave. Lights on daily from 4:30 to 9:30 p.m., until Dec. 26. Donations are collected for B.C. Children’s Hospital.
• 2204 152A St. Daily at 5 p.m. until Jan. 1
• 2649 King George Blvd. Display lit weekdays from 5-10 p.m., weekends until 10:30-11 p.m., until Jan. 2
• 15499 22 Ave. Lit daily from 5-10 p.m. Donations collected for Sources White Rock-South Surrey Food Bank.
• 2968 Northcrest Dr. Daily from 4-10 p.m. until Jan. 1.
• 2958 147A St. Lights on daily from 4 p.m.
• Potters Christmas Store, 19158 48 Ave. Display up until Christmas from 5-9 p.m.
Also check out:
• 6369 165A St.
• 13130 65B Ave.
• 11422 75 Ave.
• 11084 153A St.
• 11082 Jay Cr.
• 6585 193 St.
• 19158 48 Ave.
If you have a holiday display and would like to be included on The Leader’s annual Christmas light list, email us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org