- 2015 Federal Election
April is daffodil month
To some the daffodil is just a flower.
But to the Canadian Cancer Society, it is a symbol of strength and courage. It says we will not give up. It says we will fight against cancer and we will win.Throughout April, volunteers across Canada work together to raise funds for the Canadian Cancer Society and show compassion for those who are battling, or have battled, cancer.
There are many ways to join the fight against cancer this April:
- Show your support, buy a pin.
- Make a donation online or in-person when a volunteer knocks on your door.
- Buy a bunch of fresh cut daffodils.
- Volunteer as little as 2 hours of your time.
- Spread the word through social media.
- Get involved in local events happening across your province.
Funds raised throughout the month help the Canadian Cancer Society prevent cancer, fund research to outsmart cancer, empower, inform and support Canadians living with cancer and advocate for public policies to improve the health of Canadians.